27 August 2026

Lanterns or Mystery Box the Show?

No one likes DC's new show Lanterns, and of course the usual suspects cry "Racism." The only reason anyone could hate this show is because they don't like a black Green Lantern.

If you want to know what is going on in Lanterns, they took Hal Jordan and gave him the Indiana Jones/Luke Skywalker treatment. He's an old, drunk who needs to be shown what to do by the younger minority. Unlike Indiana Jones, where he gets saved by his replacement, Hal Jordan was killed.

So now tell me how Derek Anderson is racist. Go ahead, I'll wait. The video is only 11 minutes.

This is Derek Anderson's video LANTERNS EPISODE 2 IS A MESS! James Gunn's DCU Doesn't Understand Green Lantern

Hollywood needs to die, and be replaced by something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.