08 August 2026

It's Probably Me

WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback was covering 1992 in late June. Not a bad era for songs.

Here is what the Wiki has to say (always a suspect source) about today's song.

The song uses leitmotifs that were first used on the soundtrack for the original Lethal Weapon film, released five years earlier. It was released as a single and on the Lethal Weapon 3 movie soundtrack. It also appears on the Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994 international edition compilation album

This song is "It's Probably Me" by Sting, featuring Eric Clapton, Michael Kamen, and David Sanborn. It is from the Soundtrack to the movie Lethal Weapon 3. I don't remember anything about that movie, except that it was better than 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.