Impro guns has the details. Guns seized following vehicle stop in South Australia
A search conducted following a vehicle stop yesterday [August 12th] uncovered a jerry-rigged stapler and Aliexpress LifeCard®. Not a terrible effort I suppose. Get this man some more meth.
The stapler doesn't give me a good feeling, but the other efforts look good enough to inspire some confidence, including one that appears to have some 3D-printed parts.
South Australia is an Australian state in the south-central part of the continent. It contains some of the driest parts of the country, and it has a population of about 2 million.
Click thru for the photos, and follow the link for the statement from the police (and additional photos).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.