17 August 2026

Born Again

Beast in Black is a Power Metal band originally from Helsinki, Finland. Don't worry, they sing in English. And you also don't need to worry about the Death Metal, Death Growl. Yannis Papadopoulos, the lead singer, has an almost supernatural clarity in his singing, and despite the fact that he is Greek, I never have trouble understanding him. And anyway, today's video includes the lyrics.

And I can't call this is a Power Ballad. It's a love song, and parts of it are ballad like, but mostly it is just Heavy Metal.

This song is "Born Again" by Beast in Black from their 2017 album Berserker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.