A photo from a few years back is her with pink hair. The Other McCain bring us Crazy People Are Dangerous: Weirdo Charged With Defacing WWII Memorial
That’s a photo Melissa Farris posted to Facebook five years ago, when she was 36 years old. Farris is reportedly from Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
She was arrested this week on federal charges after she vandalized the World War II memorial in D.C., pouring soap bubbles in the fountain and spray painting “Clean Hands Dirty $” on a wall of the memorial.
The photo reminds me of an old term, Barking Moonbat.
She looked better 5 years ago.
As soon as I read the news report stating that Farris is 41 years old, my first thought was, “Man, that’s been a hard 41 years.”
Click thru for the details on her other charges, her lifestyle since COVID, and more insanity.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.