30 August 2026

A Miles Davis Musical Interlude Courtesy of Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez has a musical interlude every Sunday. Sunday Repose.

Click thru for a song I have not heard in a long time. "All Blues" by Miles Davis from the 1959 album Kind of Blue. There was a time I listened to lot of 1950s and '60s jazz in general, and Miles Davis was a lot of that. I'm not sure why I drifted away from it.

You should be reading Miguel Gonzalez Substack, and not just for the music. Which is usually very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.