19 July 2026

Why Men Left the Dating Pool

I first saw this short video from SmugAlana: Why Don't Men Approach Anymore? Which made me laugh, which isn't bad for less than a minute. (A woman complaining about men not approaching her, and - unintentionally - explaining exactly why they don't.)

So when this 2nd video showed up, I thought I would at least listen to a bit of it...

I always thought describing dating as a market, missed the point somehow, even back in the day when a lot of the clubs were described as "meat markets." But people do make rational decisions about how they spend their time, and their money. And the Pursuit of Happiness is something that we seem to have baked into the system. In this case, Gen Z, and maybe Millennial men, are making rational decisions about that dating market.

I'm older than dirt, so this is mostly of interest because I do know a handful of Zoomers, mostly kids of friends. But it is part of the fallout of late-stage feminism, and Woke. And those forces seem to be destroying society in new, and unexpected ways.

This is Kait Willett's video Women Are Starting to See The Damage

1 comment:

  1. At 9:06-9:07 "we've built a culture where accountability only points one direction". This is quite misleading. The labels that the radical feminists came up with, some of which are listed in the video, gained acceptability because the vast majority of women did not condemn them. The lack of accountability on the female side is thus directly attributable to women who let these labels gain currency and took advantage of them to evade responsibility. And not just responsibility in personal relationships, but in all other aspects of their lives; financial, moral, business, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.