28 July 2026

Sweden Is Lost

From Peter Sweden we get the following: The SHOCKING court verdict from Sweden.

What I’m about to tell you has barely been covered in the international news.

The things happening in Sweden now is beyond belief. I’m simply lost for words at this court ruling.

A 40-year-old raped a 14-year-old girl with autism and ADHD.

Not only did the court not deport the man, but he didn’t even get any prison. He was set free.

Click thru for the insane reason.

The prosecutor is not happy with the verdict and is appealing to the Svea Court of Appeal.

I miss Western Civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.