15 August 2026

Specter

Bad Omens is listed as either alternative rock or alternative metal. I haven't heard a lot of songs by that band, but most of them don't scream Metal to me. I went back and forth on this song, as to whether it should be included Metal for Mondays, and finally decided that it sounds more like Rock to me.

This song came to me by way of the Tidal music streaming service. In particular, it was part of the Rock Hits playlist from Tidal, way back in 2025.

This song is "Specter" by Bad Omens. It was released as a single in August of 2025. There is apparently an album in the works, as several singles have been released, but I can't find any info on a release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.