22 October 2024

Woman Shoots Man Climbing in Through Her Bedroom Window

Would someone on the Left tell me what she should have done besides shoot him? (I'm not holding my breath.) Poplar Bluff man shot while entering woman’s bedroom window, police say

[Police] say a resident of the home told them she shot at a man as he entered her bedroom window.

Officers found the man, later identified as Hopkins, who had a gunshot wound to his shoulder and hand. He was taken to a Poplar Bluff hospital for treatment and then transferred to a Cape Girardeau hospital.

Poplar Bluff, Missouri, is about 120 miles south of Saint Louis. This is the second story of self-defense from Poplar Bluff in the past 2 months. Considering that the population was 16,225 in the last census, I would say it is a bad place to be a bad guy.

After the guy who got shot was treated at that hospital, he was transferred to the county lockup.

So. What should a woman do to protect herself from a male intruder in the early morning hours? How would the world be better if she was disarmed? I wish that someone from the gun-hating part of the Left would try to explain it to me, but I doubt that they will.

Self-defense is a human-right. Good Guys 1, Bad Guys 0. (Hat tip to AmmoLand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.