19 October 2024

Self-Defense in Atlanta

This story makes less sense to me than usual, and I never really understand what the bad guys are thinking. Man says he shot, killed man who tried to rob him after inviting friends to his Atlanta home

Joe said he and his roommate invited a friend over to watch football on Sunday night. He believes that friend had two other people come to the door and pull on gun on him,

“I told them to leave. They left with no contest. When I turn around, there’s a barrel of a gun to my face. My roommate wrestled the victim to the ground with the gun pointed to me…which they separated and I opened fire in self-defense,” Joe said. “The victim had a gun in his hand and everything.”

With friends like this...

Police are not commenting, but they didn't arrest anyone.

You can file this under, "Another failure of the victim-selection process.

Self-defense is a human right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.