21 October 2024

Queens

The Gems is a band I found recently, but then they only formed recently. The band that was formed when vocalist Guernica Mancini, drummer Emlee Johansson and guitarist/bassist Mona “Demona” Lindgren left the Metal band Thundermother.

Here is a link to the lyrics. They are singing in English, but they are singing metal.

This song is "Queens" by The Gems from the 2024 debut album Phoenix.

I featured one song by Thundermother some time ago, but overall I never liked their stuff. Apparently there were some differences of opinion about the future of that band, and so the women listed above left that band. Now we have The Gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.