11 September 2024

Woman Defends Herself and Her Daughter

Reporters seem to think you need a Concealed Carry License in your own home. At least they are getting used to the idea that self-defense is a thing. CCL holder shoots intruder at home in South Shore. And it is more than just defending herself, or her home. See below.

A woman shot an intruder at her home in Chicago's South Shore neighborhood Saturday night.

What should she have done? Made tea?

And I just finished typing what's above, when I found the following. ‘I just went into action’: CCL holder shoots intruder trying to climb through daughter’s window in South Shore

“I’m just super shaken up. I’m a single mom. I live here with my children, so that’s the last thing I expect, for someone to try and come in on my daughter,” the woman, who did not want to be identified, told WGN News. “It’s just like a nightmare that came true.”

Self-defense is a human right. It remains to be seen if it is a legal right in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.