22 September 2024

Why Does Disney Keep Setting Cash On Fire?

I'm pretty sure that you have not watched Agatha All Along, from Disney/Marvel, because no one is watching it. I watched about half of the first episode, and then I gave up. I don't care about the characters, the story, the back story, ... none of it. I won't be bothering to watch the rest of it. Well, I didn't finish the first episode, and I didn't bother to watch the 2nd episode at all.

The little I did see was predictable, and boring. The characters were predictable and boring. From what I know of the plot of the show, it too is predictable and boring.

As Gary says in the video, it was a bold movie for Disney to follow up a Star Wars show about a coven of lesbian witches, with a Marvel show about a coven of lesbian (and gay) witches. I don't think the strategy will pay off.

This is Gary "Nerdrotic" Buechler's video Agatha All Along is AGONY All Along. It is a 13 minute video, longer than I usually like to highlight on a weekday, so plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.