27 September 2024

Friday Links - 27 September

Lone Star Parson is first with a story I have been studiously ignoring. P Diddy

That's our Diddy. He's been denied bail and we have to wonder at the blackmail list. Behold your beloved rulers? Good luck. And of course Harry and Meghan aren't part of this, at all. Diddy's on suicide watch in gaol, go figure. Maybe the cameras will magically turn themselves off.

Miguel Gonzalez - The Missus Home Gun. Includes a photo by Oleg Volk.

I was finally able to zero and do a more thorough test of the Missus AR9 pistol. I am very happy with the alleged peashooter.

The Other McCain - The Slow Death of Kamala’s ‘Joy’

Notice something about that picture of Vice President Kamala Harris? She’s wearing sneakers. Is this supposed to be some kind of message? At age 59, she is the candidate of youth, or something? In a campaign short on substance and long on symbolism, we can be certain that having the candidate onstage in a pair of Chuck Taylors is not mere coincidence.

Again from Miguel Gonzalez - And we will be caught in the middle.

My initial intention was to write about an article from the NY Post about Venezuelan gangs invading already occupied territory in Chicago, but Peter already did a good job, plus he added a couple of interesting tidbits. [SNIP]

I am from a part of Caracas that the US Embassy has declared a “Red Zone, Do Not Visit” for many decades, even before Chavez and his Communist descendants let the gangs flourish. The criminals there are different from what the average US-Born American criminal has ever experienced. I guess I can define it as exceedingly cruel.

Again from The Other McCain - STOP DOING THIS!

Look, I don’t want to name any names or call anybody out, but I am sick and tired of the defeatist negativity that crops up in the comments every time I blog about the election.

Tam at View From The Porch - THIS! AIN'T! SPARTA!

Indiana National Guard troops are heading out for a deployment to Kuwait in support of Operation Spartan Shield, described in press release boilerplate as "the United States' operation to strengthen defense relationships and build partner capacity through leader engagements, multinational exercises and response planning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.