10 June 2024

Left On Mars

Two of my favorite singers together again. Marko Hietala and Tarja Turenen were both members of Nightwish. Past tense.

A new song featuring both of them was released in March of this year. I assume that means that Marko Hietala is working on an album, but I could find no mention of it.

This song is "Left On Mars" by Marko Hietala featuring vocals by Tarja Turunen. It may not be quite Metal enough for a Monday afternoon, but since I make the rules, I can break them. (They're more what you might call guidelines, anyway.)

2 comments:

  1. Certainly two top talents, and I respect Marko for apologizing for to her for how she was removed from Nightwish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rumor has it that they're getting ready to do the same to Floor Jansen. Probably because more people know her name than know Tomas. (The founder/owner-of-the-band-name/principle song writer)

      Delete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.