03 June 2024

A Wombat-socho Musical Interlude

Wombat-socho gives us a song I had not heard in a very long time. FMJRA 2.0: Out Of The Cellar

Glam Metal was not really my thing in the '80s, but some of it, like this song, was on the radio quite a bit.

Click the SOTD link at Wombat-socho's post for "Round and Round" by RATT from 1984.

The younger generations may recognize this song from its use in seasson 2 of Stranger Things. It was also used in the series Supernatural, but that was way back in 2005.

I guess it is appropriate for a post that is mostly about historical-fantasy baseball to include a song from the '80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.