10 April 2024

Memphis in the Meantime

Another song courtesy of WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback. They were revisiting 1987 on a recent Saturday.

John Hiatt is a musician I hadn't thought of in a very long time. Today's song comes from the album that was apparently his breakthrough to commercial success. This wasn't the kind of music I was listening to in 1987, though I remember that one of his songs (maybe 2) was on the radio quite a bit. I may have to revisit his catalog.

This is "Memphis in the Meantime" by John Hiatt from the 1987 album Bring the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.