16 April 2024

Another Stabbing In Australia

And again the motive is "unknown." Sydney church stabbing: Bishop attacked during sermon

The incident happened on Monday evening at the Christ The Good Shepherd Church in the suburb of Wakeley.

Police responded to reports that a number of people had been stabbed but said none of their injuries were life-threatening.

The church was Eastern Orthodox, so I suppose the motive could be about Ukraine/Russia. But if so, I think they might have said.

And they want you to know that there is absolutely no connection between the two lone-wolf attackers. Go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.