29 April 2024

Amaranthine

I was a bit shocked to look back and not find this song in the list of things I had featured. Amaranthe is one of my favorite bands, in no small part because Elize Ryd is one of my favorite vocalists. It doesn't hurt that the music is well written. Their use of multiple vocalists is somewhat unique in modern music of any kind.

While today's song starts out sounding like a sweet ballad, it really does ramp up enough for a Monday afternoon. Here's a link to the lyrics, since you might need them at some point. (Did I mention they have 3 vocalists)

This song is "Amaranthine" by Amaranthe from their self-titled debut album, Amaranthe, which came out in 2011.

Singers who don't need AutoTune. Musicians that play real instruments. Complex music. What's not to love about European Metal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.