27 March 2024

Sun In Your Eyes

Trance is an interesting genre of music. It is not quite the club music of my youth, but it isn't far off either. Instrumental, with energy, but not jarring. I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but then I drink coffee...

Above and Beyond is one of the more successful creators of Trance. And it gets remixed quite a bit as well.

This song is "Sun In Your Eyes." It is the Spencer Brown Remix/Edit of a song originally by Above and Beyond. I'm not sure if it was ever part of an album, those being such 20th Century concepts. The original song was part of the 2011 album Group Therapy by Above and Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.