14 March 2024

How Should an 80-year-old Defend Himself from a 28-year-old?

Without a firearm that is. I really wish the gun-hating part of the Left would tell me. Alleged Burglar Dead After Homeowner Shoots Him

A 28-year-old Hernandez man is dead after being shot early Saturday morning by a homeowner who caught him in his garage.

A call was received at the E-911 Dispatch Center around 4:20 a.m., from a woman who told the dispatcher that her husband shot someone they caught in the garage. She said her husband shot the man, later identified as Pablo Hinz, because he attacked the couple and pushed the caller over. The names of the homeowners were not released, but Española Police Chief Mizel Garcia said they are in their 80s.

With a firearm to equalize the situation the old and the infirm will be at the mercy of the young and the violent. The small will be overpowered by the large, and anyone will be at the mercy of multiple individuals acting together. I really wish the gun-hating part of the Left (and no, it is not all of the Left) would tell me what this man should have done. My guess is that they think he should just have been a good victim.

Self-defense remains a human right, and it seems to be your legal right in New Mexico. Good Guys 1, Bad Guys 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.