08 March 2024

Friday Links - 8 March

Vlad Tepes is first with a statement about media and more. Trump Derangement Syndrome, is really a variant of NDS Omicron at least, if not Pi or Rho

One day during the presidency of GW Bush, I was having lunch with some old friends and some people I had never met before. One of them, a doctor at a Canadian forces base spoke out during the meal: “Well everyone hates Bush!”. I answered that actually I didn’t hate Bush. I didn’t say I liked him, just said I didn’t hate him. The response was a visceral and angry, “OH C’MON! YES YOU DO!” An instructive moment.

Pirate's Cove - Warmists Travel To Symposium On Opportunities To Fight Hotcoldwetdry

They mean ways to force you to fight global boiling, not themselves, as they all certainly took fossil fueled trips

The Other McCain - California Democrats: Why Do They Hate Women and Black People So Much?

If, given the choice, Democrats in California prefer the white male Schiff over the black female Barbara Lee by more than a four-to-one margin, what does that tell us? I’d say it tells us Democrats are bunch of lying hypocrites. But we already knew that.

The Gateway Pundit - Was Catholic Charities Complicit in the Murder of Laken Riley?

Now we learn that Ibarra was apparently a resident of Covenant House, a New York based charity. Ibarra listed Covenant House’s address as his official release address on his U.S. Customs and Border Patrol documents. Congressman Lance Gooden of Texas has demanded that Convenant House immediately release all records related to Jose Ibarra.

Again from Pirate's Cove - California Man Charged With “Smuggling Greenhouse Gases”

There’s now apparently a black market for ways to recharge refrigerant systems

Pixy Misa at Ambient Irony - Daily News Stuff 6 March 2024: Plotato Plancakes Edition

Did they fall or were they pushed? Facebook, Instagram, and Threads all fell over. (Hot Hardware)

Which is not a huge surprise because they are all the same thing.

Most likely DNS. It usually is.

Adaptive Curmudgeon - Camping! Part 2

Having made it to camp, I patted myself on the back for attaining escape velocity. The gravity well of home is deep!

I setup my tent right away. My tent is a miracle of technology and toughness. If you want to go polar bear hunting on an ice floe in Greenland, this is the gear you need. It seemed stupid to deploy it in a frozen mostly abandoned park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.