12 March 2024

Constitutional Carry in Louisiana

Louisiana becomes the 28th state to allow concealed carry without a permit. Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry signs constitutional carry.

Louisiana has had open carry, but the Left is still bent about concealed carry.

At the bill signing Governor Landry said, "“Today, we join 27 other states in passing Constitutional Carry. I promised the folks of Louisiana that I would champion Constitutional Carry into law, and within two months, I have honored that commitment. It's fundamentally clear—law-abiding citizens should never have to seek government permission to safeguard themselves and their families. Today, we have secured an incredible victory for liberty in Louisiana."

There will be fights to restrict where weapons can be carried. Those fights are already undeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.