06 March 2024

Berkeley University Not Sorry About Antisemitism on Campus

Why should the apologize for what they believe is the correct position to hold? They are that stupid. Berkeley Administrators Have Offered No Apology to Israeli Speaker Accosted by Anti-Semitic Mob

What's the opposite of Diversity? University.

University of California, Berkeley, administrators have offered no apology to Israeli lawyer Ran Bar-Yoshafat, whose speech to a campus Jewish group was abruptly canceled by the university after violent protesters choked a female student attendee, spit in another attendee's face, and broke into the auditorium where Bar-Yoshafat waited onstage.

"I've had no apology," Bar-Yoshafat told the Washington Free Beacon. "No one from Berkeley has contacted me since, or tried to contact me, even."

Hat tip to Irons in the Fire: Have you noticed that the 'punch a nazi' assholes ARE the nazis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.