06 February 2024

Reacher - A TV Show Worth Watching?

I think I have mentioned that I didn't really care for the Lee Child novels featuring the character of Jack Reacher. I really wasn't the target audience for the series. I did read the first 3 or 4 when I was living on my boat in Florida. A friend just loved the series, so he got me to read the first few. So when the TV adaptation came along I did find a way to watch it. (Did you know you can join Amazon Prime on a month-by-month basis? Sometimes, they even offer the "first month free," with the most important of terms and conditions, "Cancel at any time.")

One of the more pleasant surprises to come out of 2022 was Reacher, an Amazon TV adaptation of the Lee Child novels about a big, hulking ex-soldier traveling across the US, and getting into all kinds of wacky escapades along the way.

Season two is now out, and people have generally good things to say, so I will probably try to watch it eventually, even if I have to shell out 10 or 15 dollars to get a month of Prime. Though I do have friends who have access... (Have they started putting ads into everything on Amazon yet?)

This is Critical Drinker's video Reacher Season 2 - Bigger, Bolder, Better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.