16 February 2024

Journalism, The Rush to Judgement and the Kansas City Shooting

From The Other McCain: Kansas City Fans Celebrate Super Bowl Victory With Parade and Mass Shooting

When this story started breaking Wednesday afternoon, there was a lot of confusion and CNN (I watch, so you don’t have to) had on some “experts” who were talking about terrorism, blah blah blah, which I didn’t believe for one second. Pardon me if I’ve been paying enough attention to news about mass shootings to have some pre-conceived beliefs about the likely scenario when gunfire erupts someplace like downtown Kansas City.

Click thru for more on the Professional Journalists at CNN, and the predictable liberal response to the incident.

And they wonder why "Professional Journalists" are being laid off all around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.