22 February 2024

A Interview with Gary Buechler (Nerdrotic) and Will Jordan (The Critical Drinker)

Benny Johnson is doing the interviewing.

The Right made a terrible mistake when they abandoned Pop Culture (which is culture) to the Left. "It's only comics." "It's only movies and TV." They were serious people with real concerns. But Politics is Downstream of Culture. And now the culture is in disarray, and our politics reflects that.

I can never decide if I like Benny Johnson, but I do follow him on both YouTube and Rumble. I am starting to appreciate the humor that he brings to politics.

This is Benny Johnson's video Critical Drinker & Nerdrotic: How The Internet DESTROYED Woke Hollywood | ‘We Are The Culture Now’đŸ”„.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.