15 January 2024

Don't Tell Me

Disturbed is starting a tour for 2024 on January 19th. To kick that off they released a video for a song from their 2022 album. The tour will include support from Falling in Reverse, and Plush. I've featured at least one song by Falling in Reverse, but Plush is new to me. I may feature something from them in future.

This song is "Don't Tell Me" by Disturbed, featuring vocals by Ann Wilson of Heart. It was included on the 2022 album Divisive, from Disturbed. The video was released on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.