30 December 2023

Carnival of Rust

Poets of the Fall are a Progressive Rock band out of Finland. Don't worry, they sing in English! I find their music reminds me of something, though I'm never sure what. Probably a band from the '70s I just can't recall.

I believe you can get the lyrics by clicking on Closed Captions, but in case that doesn't work, here is a link to the lyrics.

This is "Carnival of Rust" by Poets of the Fall. It is the title song to their 2006 album. It might have a bit too much energy for early in the morning, but it is not appropriate for Metal for Mondays. Maybe finish your first cup of coffee. As usual, I find the video distracting; most of them are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.