27 December 2023

Boomerang Baby

Les Claypool is the bassist and principle songwriter for Primus. He has done a lot of other things, and this is something I hadn't known about before it was mentioned on Social Media a while back. It reminds me of some early Progressive Rock, or even Psychedelic Rock, something like early Pink Floyd.

The Claypool Lennon Delirium is the work of Les Claypool and guitarist/vocalist Sean Ono Lennon. It also includes João Nogueira on keyboards and vocals, and Paulo Baldi of Cake playing drums.

This is "Boomerang Baby" by The Claypool Lennon Delirium from their debut album Monolith of Phobos, which was released in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.