05 October 2023

Some Days the Universe Does Appear to Have a Sense of Humor

A black, ironic sense of humor, but still... From The Other McCain we get a bit of ironic Karma. Update From the Dept. of Ironic Crime.

This is the story of Josh Kruger, a Philadelphia journalist who mocked the idea of urban crime causing danger in Blue Cities. Josh Kruger was shot 7 times in his home in Philadelphia.

It would be wrong to yield to the temptation of schadenfreude in such a case, but having spent some time delving through Josh Kruger’s social media, I’ve got to say that he seemed utterly obsessed with challenging what he often called “myths” about the danger of urban violence.

And while I'm tempted to quote more, you should click thru for more details, including The Other McCain's 2 rules for a happy life.

That is one of 2 ironic stories covered. You should also click thru for that.

The Other McCain gets the last word. OK, maybe not the LAST word.

Let me be clear: Murder is bad. I am anti-murder, and no one should think that I am happy to see left-wingers getting murdered like this. Also, I am anti-carjacking, and thus cannot be accused of celebrating when a Democratic congressmen gets carjacked at gunpoint in D.C. My point in calling attention to these cases is not to advocate in favor of violence against liberals, but rather to say that, when Democrats support soft-on-crime policies, they seldom expect that they personally will suffer as a consequence of the ill-considered policies they embrace.

Aside from crime, the impacts of the Open Borders/Sanctuary City movement is another case of "We didn't think this would impact our northern cities!" phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.