28 October 2023

Court to NYC: Rehire All Employees Fired Over Vaccine Status

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay | Fox News

I'm not an expert on how NY State organizes its judiciary, but this is "A" New York Supreme Court, not "The" NY Supreme Court. I believe that NYC will likely appeal to someone.

A New York state Supreme Court ordered all New York City employees who were fired for not being vaccinated to be reinstated with back pay.

Though I don't like the reasoning, it is better than nothing, and something positive for the people who were fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.