30 October 2023

Children Of The Dark

I while back I featured a Goth song that I was reminded of by reading The Art of Darkness: The History of Goth by John Robb. That post got a comment from James, who recommended today's band.

Mono Inc. is a German Gothic Rock, or Gothic Metal, band out of Hamburg. Tilo Wolff is a German musician active in the Gothic, Darkwave and orchestral genres. Joachim Witt made a name for himself in the 1980s with Neue Deutsche Welle (German New Wave, or German Post Punk). Chris Harms is lead singer for the German Rock/Heavy Metal band Lord of the Lost.

And though they are singing in English, here is a link to the lyrics.

We're nothing like you
A wall in black
We're nothing like you
And you don't get who we are

This is "Children Of The Dark" by Mono Inc. featuring contributions by Tilo Wolff, Joachim Witt, and Chris Harms. It is the title song to their 2021 album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.