30 June 2023

Why Won't They Remove Him?

He clearly is not up to the task of being President. But I guess I know why they won't remove him. Biden Has Confused Iraq for Ukraine Twice in the Last 24 Hours

On two separate occasions in the last 24 hours, President Joe Biden has mistakenly referred to Ukraine as "Iraq."

On Tuesday night he talked about getting NATO to be unified on Iraq. On Wednesday morning he said that Putin is clearly losing the war in Iraq.

If any Republican said these things, they would be under attack from the Media and the Left, but I repeat myself. Biden gets a pass, like he does on so many issues.

The real question is, "Who is actually in charge of the country?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.