25 June 2023

Even More Self-defense in Texas

Or as I said yesterday, "Texans are still armed, and the bad guys haven't gotten that memo." 1 dead after breaking into north Amarillo home, shot by homeowner

Police said when officers arrived they were told a man, identified as Cedric Milligan, had allegedly broken into the home and the homeowner shot him.

You would think that the would-be bad guys would have gotten the message about the armed homeowners in Texas by now, and how home invaders seem to get shot with regularity. It seems that they have not gotten that message.

Even in Texas the investigation continues, and I believe that all homicides in Texas must be refered to a grand jury, but I'm not a lawyer.

Self-defense is a human-right.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.