02 May 2023

In Florida, Golf is Apparently a Contact Sport

Definitely something in the water. Golfers get chippy over foursome's slow pace of play, throwing wild kicks and punches on Florida course

Members of one group started barking at another because of their pace of play. However, the foursome getting the mouthful said there wasn’t much they could do, blaming their slowness on the group ahead of them.

Shouts turned into a kick, and then punches.

I never liked golf, but it - like so many things - used to be civilized. No longer.

Strangely enough this article doesn't include the phrase "Florida Man." I'm sure that is an oversight on someone's part. It is definitely Peak Florida, at least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.