29 April 2023

Pepper

Death Cab for Cutie is a band that I liked in the early years of the 21st Century. They sort of fell off my radar when Chris Walla parted ways with them in 2016 or 2017, but I hadn't really been paying all that much attention to them for years before that. I heard this song when I was streaming my favorite Chicago radio station recently. (93 WXRT - Chicago's Finest Rock)

Indie Rock had its problems, but it is generally so much better than what passes for Pop Music today.

This song is "Pepper" by Death Cab for Cutie from their 2022 album Asphalt Meadows.

Courtesy of WXRT - Chicago's Finest Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.