24 April 2023

Opus Of The Night

Kamelot, a Power Metal (sometimes I think they are Symphonic Metal) band from the Tampa Bay Area, released a new album in March. I didn't notice at the time, but let's listen to a bit of new music.

I have only listened to 2 songs off the album as I type this, so I can't tell you if I like it or not. But let's listen to some music and you can decide what you think.

This is "Opus Of The Night (Ghost Requiem)" by Kamelot featuring vocals by by Tina Guo. It is from their March 2023 album The Awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.