16 March 2023

Self-defense Is Legal in Nashville

The reporter seems a little surprised at that. Why woman was not charged after killing man in Walmart parking lot

Maybe I am reading too much into my disdain for reporters. Maybe reporters in Nashville are used to self-defense.

And stay out of Road Rage situations if you can. They never end well.

Metro Police say both Mowbray and 38-year-old Tristan Walker were brake-checking each other before they pulled into the Walmart parking lot. The fact they both exited the road; an attorney says that’s unusual. Not only that, but police say Mowbray shot and killed Walker as he approached her car. She then stayed at the scene and waited for the police.

The investigation is ongoing, but in the absence of other info, I doubt much will change.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.