27 March 2023

Cops Have No Sense of Humor

So a black rapper, Afroman, from LA moves to rural Ohio. The cops are sure he is up to no good, and raid his house. They find nothing.

Then he uses his surveillance video of their raid, including the destruction of his property, to show what idiots they are. So they double down. Afroman sued by law enforcement officers who raided his home

They are crybabies. They were made to look like idiots on YouTube, Instagram, etc. because they were IN FACT acting like idiots. Probably they weren't acting, but I don't know them so I can't say. Though filing this lawsuit is pretty idiotic.

The suit says that the videos have exposed them to ridicule. So here's me doing my part to extend the ridicule. They have apparently never heard of the Streisand Effect. Well, maybe now they will know that sometimes it is just better to admit defeat.

Seven members of the Adams County Sheriff’s Office who raided Joseph Foreman’s home last year are now suing him claiming, among other things, that he invaded their privacy.

Four deputies, two sergeants and a detective are claiming Foreman (a.k.a. “Afroman”) took footage of their faces obtained during the raid and used it in music videos and social media posts without their consent.

The warrant, part of which is visible in one of the videos states they are looking for a kidnapping victim and evidence of drug trafficking. What they found is nationwide ridicule for being idiots.

So in the spirit of dog-piling on the idiot cops, I will have links to the videos below. Because I feel it is my patriotic duty to highlight as many instances of cops being idiots as I can find. I will also highlight when they do good things, but in this case the cops are Grade A, Premium Idiots.

They didn't find what the warrant said they would find. They disconnected the security cameras. OK, under what legal theory do they have the right to disconnect cameras? I know they don't like to be recorded, but so what. And their records say that they seized $5,031 in cash during the raid, but when they returned the money it was $400 light. Now they claim, it was a clerical error. "There's nothing to see here. We didn't steal $400 dollars. We swear! Move along."

This is an interesting comment from Afroman. It is hard to say that he is wrong, when he says that they might have been hoping for an excuse to kill the black man.

I think they just wanted to kill me "by accident" in the raid. They wanted me to sneeze or the wind to blow the wrong way. Wanted me to pop up in my underwear holding a remote control to the TV, so they can blame - you know - the remote. So they can say that's a pistol. "I thought my partner's life was in danger."

The first song we have is embedded, because I think I like it best. "Will You Help Me Repair My Door" by Afroman.

The next song is "Lemon Pound Cake" by Afroman.

Mama's lemon pound cake, it tastes so nice.
It made the sheriff want put down his gun, and cut him a slice.

And finally we have "Why Are You Disconnecting My Video Camera?" This is my least favorite of the three, but it is still pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting that. Came here from Irish's link. Hope this goes virally global as clown world makes me effing sick.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.