23 March 2023

Addicted to Fear

From The Other McCain we have The COVID-19 Fetish Community

Imagine wearing a respirator, not a cloth or paper mask, but a respirator - it is what I wear when I am working with epoxy and other toxic stuff - everyday. For fear of Covid, of course.

John Hoge blogged about the person pictured above with the headline “I’m Not Making This Up, You Know,” and yet at first, I didn’t believe it. Surely, I thought, this must be some kind of satire — a 4chan troll, a parody of extreme COVID-19 paranoia. But then I checked her Twitter timeline and discovered that (a) not only is she real, but (b) she’s part of an online hive of thousands of viral panic-mongers.

I guess I'm not surprised that people are still manipulated by the fear mongers. After all, it wasn't that long ago that a majority of people were manipulated.

Far be it from me to spread “misinformation” or “conspiracy theories,” but when an industry lobbies government to make their products mandatory? Wake up and smell the corruption.

Click thru for a photo the insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.