07 February 2023

The Other McCain versus Canada

Though I can see some of his point. Crazy People Are Dangerous: Canadian Child Actor Dopehead Matricide Edition

Where to begin? There is so much gold in this post, I want to copy the whole thing. I guess I start at the beginning - it isn't the best part - and tell you to click thru for the rest.

Like most Canadians, Ryan Grantham looks harmless. He’s only 5-foot-2 and began appearing in movies and TV shows as a child. But despite his innocent appearance, Grantham is a deadly menace.

Like most Canadians. It is probably not necessary for me to remind readers of my longtime advocacy of thermonuclear warfare against Canada, which I consider as dangerous as the planet in Aliens: “I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.”

Though I do like this bit...

Oh, in pleading for leniency, his lawyer said Grantham “had been on a ‘downward spiral’ for months” before his crime, “and been spending a lot of time online.” Right — I’m a blogger, so if I ever go on a mass-murder rampage, I’ve got my excuse ready, “spending a lot of time online.”

Click. Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.