12 February 2023

The Leftist Bias of ChatGPT

I'm shocked that piece of Tech would have bias in any way. I mean, surly the people writing and managing the tech are not biased in any way, are they? The nine shocking replies that highlight 'woke' ChatGPT's inherent bias — including struggling to define a woman, praising Democrats but not Republicans and saying nukes are less dangerous than racism | Daily Mail Online

OK so I'm not shocked at all.

ChatGPT has become a global obsession in recent weeks, with experts warning its eerily human replies will put white-collar jobs at risk in years to come.

But questions are being asked about whether the $10billion artificial intelligence has a woke bias. This week, several observers noted that the chatbot spits out answers which seem to indicate a distinctly liberal viewpoint.

Garbage in, ChatGPT answers out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.