15 February 2023

Nierika

Dead Can Dance is usually called Neoclassical Darkwave, since their early albums borrowed heavily from medieval music. Which is probably why people didn't like the album that today's song comes from. It was more world music and less ancient. Spiritchaser also looked like it was going to be their final album, until they reunited 14 years later. I actually like the album. (But then my musical tastes are bit varied.)

While it may stretch your minds a bit, it isn't too much to take, while we wait for to coffee to take hold.

This song is "Nierika" by Dead Can Dance from the 1996 album Spiritchaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.