13 February 2023

Mary On A Cross

“Mary on a Cross” is the second song on Ghost’s “re-release” EP from the late ‘60s, Seven Inches of Satanic Panic. (It was really released on 13 September 2019.) I don't try to understand Ghost; I just enjoy the music as it comes.

What they said at the time...

We wish to inform you Ghost has released two special tracks from the 1969 archives...Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic is available to stream & order now.

This song is "Mary On A Cross" by Ghost, recorded live in Tampa in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.