22 February 2023

"Gay Activist Couple" and their Adopted Boys

And people still deny the existence of evil. From The Other McCain - Cruel and Unusual: Gay Activist Couple Allegedly Pimped Out Adopted Boys

I don't think I need to include any details.

Phrases like “alleged” and “according to a sworn affidavit” are necessary in journalism, but let’s not waste much effort about that whole “presumed innocence” business, because when child molesters record video of their crimes, this tends to make conviction a near-certainty.

I don't hold with the Other McCain's "near certainty." Though to be fair I really don't know anything about the DA in the area around Atlanta. I don't think one the soft-on-crime DAs is in Atlanta, though who can say. My skepticism is rooted mostly in Chicago, where the DA refused to prosecute a murder that was caught on video, because her office demanded "more evidence."

Justice? As V said in V for Vendetta, Madam Justice has apparently taken a vacation, at least in many of our cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.