20 February 2023

Fight Fire With Gasoline

Here's another song from Spotify's Kickass Metal playlist. This one was number one on that list on January 9th. I can't decide if I like it or not. There are things I like, and things that I don't think work, but I will listening to more of this band. (As I type this - I haven't heard it more than a time or two.)

They lyrics are in the video, but this line is probably my favorite.

I don't care much anymore
So fuck the easily offended
Burn 'em all before I'm gone
Who said you can't fight fire, you can't fight fire with gasoline?

This song is "Fight Fire With Gasoline" by Self Deception. It was released as a single in December. I can't figure out if an album is in the works or not. My feeling is "Not." (Albums are such a 20th Century idea.)

We have the lyric video today. I'm guessing that there is an "official video" but I can't remember as I type this, and I'm not motivated to look. Music videos annoy me. I just want to listen to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.