09 January 2023

We’ll Be Back

Megadeth isn't really a band I listen to. Thrash Metal isn't my thing. There are probably 2 or 3 songs of theirs that I like. I don't think this song will be number 4, but since they went to the trouble of releasing their 16th album in September, I thought we could listen to at least 1 song.

This is by way of "Kickass Metal Presents... The Best Metal Songs of 2022," which you can find on Spotify, if you're interested.

The guitar work is technically amazing. I just don't find that Megadeth is my thing, though they do surprise me from time to time.

This song is "We’ll Be Back" by Megadeth from their September, 2022 album The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead! It was actually released as a single back in June.

As typical for a Megadeth album these days, it features their mascot, Vic Rattlehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.