27 January 2023

Texans Are Still Armed...

And they look out for their neighbors. Homeowner shoots, kills would-be burglar attempting to break into neighbor’s NW Houston home, police say

This all took place at 5:30 in the morning. I'm not sure I would have noticed anything at 5:30, unless it was someone breaking into my home. Maybe they were making a lot of noise. Maybe people get up really early in Houston.

According to Houston Police Commander K. Campbell, the neighbor noticed a man attempting to break into a home next door. The owners were reportedly out of town.

Investigators said the neighbor confronted the suspect and told them he was “in fear of his life” when police said he pulled out a gun and shot the would-be burglar.

You would think the would be bad-guys would get the message about Texans.

The guy who got shot was pronounced dead at the scene, and a second person was found hiding nearby and was "detained."

I'm no lawyer, but it is my understanding that all homicides are referred to a grand jury in Texas.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.